God Wants Fangs 2.0
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

SUCK ON THIS. - forum RPG.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

I think this is what you need

AuteurMessage
Spiviphe
Invité

I think this is what you need Empty
MessageSujet: I think this is what you need   I think this is what you need EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 8:14

Hello.Help please? - Hiya, im using DVDShrink to take out segments off a few different ISO's to create a DVD compilation & also to make ipod/youtube videos.So what im doing is selecting start & end points and extracting the segment, but after doing this im left with a video file that is very slim & tall (as in the shape of the video) I was wondering why isit doing this?I also wondered do you have to purely go by sight when looking where to put start/end points as when im watching the video in bottom left it doesnt say what fram im on or what time its at, i have to go to start/end and watch really carefully to mark the right place.My main problem is the vidoe shape though as it makes it too weird to watch, even when i convert the VOB into mpg or mp4 its still a weird shape?Id really appreciate some help as i really like using this programThanks in advance for any help!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I think this is what you need
Page 1 sur 1